Strut Your Mutt Baltimore
Join us on September 22, 2012Register Now! Donate To This Event
Carroll Park, 9am
It's Time to Strut Again for Homeless Pets!Get ready, get set, get your pooch warmed up ..it's time for Best Friends Animal Society's First Annual Strut Your Mutt in Baltimore. Join us for a leisurely morning walk to help homeless pets in the Baltimore area, and then celebrate afterwards at Carroll Park at our ultimate doggie festival.
Who: Animal lovers in the Baltimore area who want to raise money for homeless pets, and have a great time with their dogs.
What: Leisurely group dog walk followed by a doggie themed celebration festival that includes pet contests, photo opp's, treats for your dogs, fun activities, refreshments and more.
Where: Carroll Park, 1500 Washington Boulevard (Bayard Street, Washington Blvd. & S. Monroe Street), Baltimore Maryland 21230
When: Saturday, September 22, 2012. Registration begins at 7:30am; walk begins at 9am. Festival ends at 12pm.
Why: To raise money for one of our participating local animal rescue groups (our No More Homeless Pets Network Partners) and Best Friends Animal Society, and help bring about a time when there are No More Homeless Pets.
- Individuals: $30 ($35 day-of)
- Couples: $50 ($60 day-of)
- Kids 12 and under with t-shirt: $20 ($25 day-of)
- Kids 12 and under without t-shirt: FREE
- Virtual Participant (not attending our official Strut in Baltimore): $10 (does not include a t-shirt but our 2012 Strut shirts will be available for purchase). Virtual Participants, like Individual Walkers, can raise money for Best Friends or for a participating Network Partner--but will need to join a Network Partner's Dog Pack in order to raise money for that group.
To support one of our participating Network Partners, you can join a Network Partners Dog Pack and they will receive 100% of all money raised (after transaction fees).
The top individual fundraiser and his/her dog will be recognized in Best Friends Magazine and on the 2013 Strut Your Mutt t-shirts!!
For Questions, contact Best Friends Events
Interested in volunteering?
This event will be held rain or shine!