Thursday, December 27, 2012

The BEST Gift Ever!!

I am a very hard person to gift.

I think it is because I don't really want much.

I ask the staff to only gift me edible items, (nothing makes me happier than vegetarian homemade anything!), or a toy for the cats or dogs. I am in the transient part of my life..I like food and pet toys.

But yesterday I received the nicest gift I have yet to ever get.

My very good friends Adam and Kelly gave me a beautiful old Victorian box embellished with burnt decorations. It was filled with photos of every pet that their organization No Kill Harford had helped over 2012. Every single cat and dog was a pet that I had seen for them. It brought tears to my eyes to see all of the faces of the pets they, and we, had helped..

How lucky I am to be living my purpose. And how lucky I am to have met them.

There are amazing things in store for 2013, I can't wait!

Happy New Year everyone!














No comments:

Post a Comment