Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer Tips To Keep Your Pets Cool



This poster was found on Twitter. It remind us all of some very important dangers pets face in summertime.

I thought it would be a good springboard to discuss some of the things I see happening to my patients.

It is always my hope that through other peoples experiences, accidents, and story that maybe we can avoid it happening to you.

Related Posts;
Fourth Of July

Signs Of Heat Intolerance

Death By Accident, Hyperthermia

Keep Cool Through The Dog Days Of Summer

If you have a pet question or want to share your pets life, your love for them, or be a friend to another pet in need please find us on Pawbly.com.

You can also find me at the clinic, Jarrettsville Vet, or on Twitter @FreePetAdvice. I am happy to help you and your pet in any way I can.

Be safe out there, and have the best summer ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment